Indoor Air Quality in Seattle, WA
Keeping You & Your Family Healthy
Our Seattle HVAC company can help you improve the air quality in your home or business. Maintaining good air quality while indoors can have a significant impact on your allergies and overall health. If you have older heating or cooling systems, it is important to regularly clean the major parts of the system and regularly replace all filters. Heaters and air conditioners can hold onto allergens and germs for a long time and release them into your building.
Some ways you can improve your indoor air quality are:
- Drying wet portions of you HVAC system
- Annually inspect all parts of HVAC system
- Clean out filters and ducts often
At Olson Energy Service, we have been serving the Greater Seattle Area for more than 90 years. We have the expertise necessary to adequately maintain and improve your heating and cooling systems. To learn more about how we can help, call us at (206) 782-5522!
Why Choose Us?
- Family-Owned & Operated
- Serving The Greater Seattle Area Since 1926
- Experienced & Reliable
- Exceptional Customer Service
- License, bonded & insured
- Factory-Trained, Certified Technicians
- Drug-Free Company