Olson Energy Service: Furnace Maintenance in Seattle
Furnace Installation & Repair in Seattle, WA
Since 1926, Olson Energy Service has been providing high-quality heating, cooling, and electrical services to customers throughout the Greater Seattle area. We provide comprehensive care for furnaces in both residential and commercial spaces. Our annual furnace maintenance service is designed to keep your furnace running efficiently and extend its lifespan. With our service, you can rest assured that your furnace will be in excellent condition for years to come.
What Is Annual Furnace Maintenance?
So, what exactly is furnace maintenance? Furnace maintenance is essentially a tune-up for your furnace. Just like you would take your car in for an oil change or a new set of tires, you need to take care of your furnace so it can take care of you.
Furnace maintenance generally includes a few key tasks:
- Cleaning the burners
- Inspecting the heat exchanger
- Checking filters and replacing them if necessary
- Lubricating moving parts
- Calibrating the thermostat
Taking care of these things regularly will help ensure that your furnace is always running at peak performance. It can also help prevent expensive repairs down the road.
At Olson Energy Service, we specialize in furnace maintenance. Our team of experts will come to your home and take care of everything for you.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance Service?
Our furnace maintenance service includes a thorough inspection of your unit, including the burners, burner flame, and flame sensor. We’ll also check your carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they’re working properly. This routine maintenance will help keep your furnace running smoothly and efficiently, saving you money on your energy bills in the long run.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Maintenance
Did you know that regular maintenance can help prevent costly repairs and keep your furnace running smoothly for years to come? Here are some signs that it’s time for furnace maintenance:
- Your energy bills are going up. If your furnace is working overtime to heat your home, it’s going to show up on your energy bill. Regular maintenance can help keep your furnace running at peak efficiency, which can save you money.
- You hear strange noises coming from your furnace. If your furnace is making creaking, banging, or whistling noises, it’s time for a tune-up. These sounds could be caused by loose parts or build-up of debris, both of which can be fixed with routine maintenance.
- Your home isn’t as warm as it used to be. If you’ve noticed that your home isn’t as cozy as it used to be, it could be a sign that your furnace isn’t operating at full capacity. This is often caused by a build-up of dirt and grime on the heating elements, which can be cleaned and serviced during a routine maintenance visit.
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue. A healthy pilot light should be burning blue; if it’s yellow, that means there’s too much air getting into the gas line. This is a potentially dangerous situation that should be addressed immediately by a qualified technician.
- You smell something strange when the furnace is on. If you notice an unusual smell when your furnace is running, it could be a sign of a gas leak. This is an emergency. Shut off the gas to your furnace and call a qualified technician immediately.
If you’re noticing any of these signs, it’s time to call in the experts at Olson Energy Service for a maintenance visit. We’ll clean and inspect all components of your furnace to make sure everything is in good working order. We’ll also answer any questions you have about operating your furnace and perform any necessary repairs.
Reliable Furnace Maintenance in Seattle, WA
We are a family-owned and operated business that has been providing quality furnace maintenance services for almost 100 years. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our attention to detail, and we firmly believe that our customers always come first.
Schedule Furnace Maintenance at Olson Energy Services
If you need furnace maintenance, our team at Olson Energy Service is here to help. We have nearly a century of experience in the industry and provide quality services to our customers. Fill out our contact form today and we’ll be in touch to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
- Family-Owned & Operated
- Serving The Greater Seattle Area Since 1926
- Experienced & Reliable
- Exceptional Customer Service
- License, bonded & insured
- Factory-Trained, Certified Technicians
- Drug-Free Company