Water Heater Repair & Installation Services in Seattle, Queen Anne, and Ballard, WA
Olson Energy Service Provides Emergency Water Heater Repair
If you need a way to ensure a continuous supply of hot water throughout your home or office building, rely on the professionals at Olson Energy Service. With more than 90 years of experience, we are adept at keeping your traditional or tankless water heater working at peak efficiency. Our certified technicians will provide expert water heater repair and installation services in the Greater Seattle Area to make sure that you are not prone to frigid waters coming out of your faucet or shower during the winter. We provide traditional and tankless water heater options from the most trusted brands in the industry. Call us today to discuss what style would be the right choice for you.
The Differences Between Tankless & Traditional Water Heaters
The most noticeable difference between tankless and traditional water heaters is obvious – the tank. A traditional water heater features a tank that stores and preheats up to 120 gallons of water, which is used for warm showers, laundry, or to clean dishes. Once the hot water is depleted, the tank continuously fills and begins the water heating process again. In contrast, a tankless water heater uses a heat source to warm your water on demand instead of storing it in an insulated tank. One of the major perks of a tankless water heater is never running out of hot water. Not only will a traditional water heater lose heat through its tank walls, but there is also limited storage capacity. As a result, once you run out of hot water, you will be out of luck until new water can be heated. Because of a tankless water heater’s ability to produce hot water on demand, you will be able to sustain warm water in your Seattle, Queen Anne or Ballard, WA home or business despite considerable use.
Additional Benefits of Choosing a Tankless Water Heater
Most homes and businesses utilize a traditional water heater, so choosing to switch to a tankless water heater is a substantial change. But Olson Energy Service will assist you along the way, helping you understand the benefits of opting for tankless water heater installation in Seattle and providing the expertise to get the job done correctly. If you notice that your current water heater is not as efficient as it once was and you are ready to replace it, let us help improve your home experience so you never get stuck waiting endlessly for a warm shower. The benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Long-term cost savings – Although the initial cost of a tankless water heater is higher than a traditional water heater, you will save money in the long run. The U.S. Department of Energy noted that homes using tankless water heaters are up to 34% more energy-efficient than those using traditional water heaters, thus lowering utility bills and saving you money.
- Less space needed – Tankless water heaters are much smaller than traditional water heaters because they do not need to store your hot water.
- Longer lifespan – Tankless water heaters last for 20 years or more when properly maintained, nearly double the lifespan of a traditional water heater.
- Readily-available hot water – Your tankless water heater will be able to provide hot water on demand, so you will not run out as a result of excessive use. Never again will you have to worry that your lengthy shower will preclude your family from also having warm water with which to bathe.
Understanding When to Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
Olson Energy Service specializes in water heater repair and installation in Seattle, Queen Anne, and Ballard, WA, but it is important to know when it is right to opt for either. Our certified technicians will help you with any necessary repairs, but you should be aware of signs that it is time to replace your water heater. Among the reasons to consider replacing your water heater are:
- Age – If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it is likely time to consider replacing it.
- Loss of hot water volume – If you are getting a fraction of the amount of hot water that you once did, your water heater is likely in decline and needs replacing.
- Higher utility bills – Because hot water accounts for a majority of the heating energy in your home, a higher-than-average heating bill is an indication that you need a new water heater.
- Corrosion – Visible corrosion on your water heater usually cannot be repaired.
- Discolored water – If your water has a reddish tint, it is likely a result of rust inside your hot water storage tank.
- Frequent repairs – Needing water heater repairs in your Seattle home more than twice a year is abnormal.
Call Olson Energy Service for a Free Water Heater Estimate
The water heater repair and installation experts at Olson Energy Service are proud to have served Seattle, Queen Anne, and Ballard, WA since 1926. We will help you understand the differences and benefits between traditional and tankless water heaters so you can choose what style suits your home or office needs. We will then provide professional water heater installation services and remain a partner for the life of your unit by offering our unrivaled water heater repair expertise. Call us today at (206) 494-4641 for a free estimate and to learn more.
Why Choose Us?
- Family-Owned & Operated
- Serving The Greater Seattle Area Since 1926
- Experienced & Reliable
- Exceptional Customer Service
- License, bonded & insured
- Factory-Trained, Certified Technicians
- Drug-Free Company