Olson Energy Service: For All Your Furnace Needs
Is It Time to Replace Your Furnace?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about your furnace too often. Unless it’s not working properly, you may not give it much thought at all. But when was the last time you had your furnace inspected? If it’s been a while, now might be a good time to consider replacing it. Olson Energy Service can help! We offer quality furnace replacement services in Seattle and the surrounding area. Contact us today to learn more!
What Is Furnace Replacement?
When it comes to replacing your furnace, you want to make sure you choose a reputable company that will get the job done right. Olson Energy Service is a trusted name when it comes to furnace replacement in Seattle. We understand the importance of having a functioning furnace, especially during the colder months, and we will work quickly and efficiently to get your new furnace replaced.
Reliable & Affordable Furnace Replacement
Looking to replace your old, inefficient furnace? We’ll work with you to find the best possible option to meet your needs and budget, and our experienced team will ensure a smooth and seamless installation process.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Furnace
If you’re a homeowner, then you know that one of the most important systems in your house is the furnace. Not only does it provide warmth and comfort during the cold winter months, but it also circulates air throughout your home and helps to regulate the temperature.
Furnaces eventually wear out and need to be replaced. But how do you know when it’s time to replace your furnace? Here are a few signs that it might be time for a new one:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old: Just like any other appliance in your home, furnaces have a lifespan. While some furnaces can last 20 years or more, most will need to be replaced after 15 years.
- The cost of furnace repairs exceeds 50% of the cost of a replacement: Furnace repairs can be expensive, especially if your furnace is older and parts are difficult to find.
- You receive increasingly higher heating bills: One of the signs that your furnace is losing efficiency is an increase in your heating bills. If you notice that your bills are gradually increasing, even though you’re not using your furnace any more than usual, then it’s time to replace it with a new one.
- Your home does not heat as quickly or efficiently as it once did: Another sign that your furnace is losing efficiency is if it takes longer to heat your home or if certain rooms are not as warm as they used to be.
- You need frequent furnace repairs: Even the best-maintained furnaces will eventually need repairs. But if you find yourself needing repairs more and more often, it’s probably time to replace your furnace.
Upgrade to a More Energy Efficient Furnace
Our furnace replacement services are designed to help you upgrade your existing furnace to a more energy-efficient model that will save you money on your energy bills and help reduce your carbon footprint. We offer a variety of different models from top manufacturers, so you can find the perfect fit for your home and your budget.
Schedule Furnace Replacement with Olson Energy Service
Olson Energy Service offers top-of-the-line furnaces from some of the most trusted brands in the industry, and our team of experts can help you find the perfect one for your home. Contact us today to learn more about our furnace replacement services or to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- Family-Owned & Operated
- Serving The Greater Seattle Area Since 1926
- Experienced & Reliable
- Exceptional Customer Service
- License, bonded & insured
- Factory-Trained, Certified Technicians
- Drug-Free Company